Kimberly T. Walker Law Office, P.A.

Helping Your Family Build a Better Tomorrow

Kimberly T. Walker Law Office, P.A.

Helping Your Family Build a Better Tomorrow

Collaborative Law

At Kimberly T. Walker Law Office, P.A. in St. Louis Park, Minnesota, we take a different approach to family law than many other firms. Instead of emphasizing scorched-earth tactics, we are always exploring creative and cooperative ways to resolve disputes.

We can provide this level of service because of our focus on solving problems. This focus on solving problems stems from the nearly 20 years of experience held by our firm’s founding lawyer. From that experience comes legal judgment that is attuned to the unique facts distinguishing each client from the other client, facts that a successful dispute resolution process often depends upon.

Learn more about how we can help you. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.

Avoid Acrimony And Resolve Your Disputes Through Cooperation

During the collaborative process, spouses and their attorneys work together to resolve all issues of their divorce without acrimonious court proceedings. The process focuses on resolving difficult divorce issues with respect and dignity — allowing the divorcing couple to make thoughtful decisions that benefit the entire family.

We seek to help clients find solid solutions to their family law issues that can stand the test of time. Collaborative law can be used for a variety of family and divorce law disputes ranging from the simple to the complex, including:

  • Separation
  • Divorce
  • Child custody
  • Visitation

By using collaborative law to resolve your disputes, you and your spouse will be in full control of the process, rather than giving away your decision-making rights to the courts. If you and your spouse are on good terms and wish to remain that way after a divorce, collaborative law may be your best option.

A divorce does not have to be nasty. Call 952-236-4721 today to discuss your collaborative law options with an experienced lawyer in your area.